Burundi Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 30 days||$ 170.00|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 60 days||$ 260.00|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 90 days||$ 350.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 170.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 60 days||$ 260.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 90 days||$ 350.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 30 days||$ 170.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 60 days||$ 260.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 90 days||$ 350.00|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 170.00|
|Business Single entry up to 60 days||$ 260.00|
|Business Single entry up to 90 days||$ 350.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Burundi Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Two color passport-type photographs against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Filled out and signed Burundi visa application form.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- For Tourist visa: Hotel Reservations. A letter from a hotel in Burundi confirming the name(s) of the guest(s) and the dates of the reservation. The letter MUST be printed on hotel letterhead and signed by a hotel agent.
Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary. Get them now at - WWW.FLIGHTBOOKINGFORVISA.COM
For Private visa: letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature, and date. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Burundi ie. copy of their Burundi passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Burundi, copies of their Burundi residence permit and their national passport's information pages.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Burundi visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Burundi Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Burundi, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Burundi. Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (i.e. a one year multiple entry business visa). Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.